Pipefish and Camoflaged Crabs

Ode to pipefish by the Captain

Of Muck and Pirates in the Bay be found
Ghostpipefish by the bushel abound
Ornate, Robust swim around with glee
All await a photograph from Me

Garr ! ;-)

Some of the decorator crabs in Mucky Pirates Bay are getting the art of camouflage down pat. And a teeny weeny blue suckered octopus make a house in a piece of discarded pipe. To give you an idea of size my proddy stick is marked off in inches.

I'm a cunningly disguised decorator crab, spot me.
Cunningly disguised decorator crab Nr#1

I'm an even more cunningly disguised decorator crab, spot me.
Cunningly disguised decorator crab Nr#2

Teeny weeny octopus
I'm tiny, you can't see me, now bugger off!

Look at me I'm a pretty ornate ghostpipefish
One of many this season.

Tough as they come these pipefish
Pairing up and pretty Robust (ghostpipefish)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Center your calm

Underwater Temples makes it difficult to light incense

Mucky Pirate Nights